Use Member Connect to pay bills, transfer and wire funds, check balances, order checks, send secure email, apply for loans and more. Member Connect makes tracking and working with your accounts from any computer simple and relaxed.
If you have difficulty signing on to Member Connect or have forgotten your security questions, call the Contact Center at 888.732.8562.
There is a brief processing period every night between 2-5 a.m. during which our files are being updated; some portions of Member Connect will not be available. Please be aware that during peak time periods, such as month-end, access to some portions of Member Connect may experience a longer delay.
To enroll in Member Connect you must:
- Be a member of Local Government Federal Credit Union (LGFCU). Visit Membership for more information.
- Be signed up for the 24-Hour Voice Response Service.
- Have an LGFCU Debit Card and a three-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- Enroll online.
Log in to Member Connect
- Enter your User ID. When you first sign on, your User ID will be your 16-digit ATM/Debit Card number.
- Next enter your password. When signing on for the first time, you should use your three-digit 24-Hour Voice Response Service password. You will be asked to choose a new password.
- Once enrolled, you will have the opportunity to create a different User ID. Customizing your User ID increases your level of security.
- Providing an email address is optional and will be used for Credit Union purposes only.
Enjoy accessing your accounts online
For the best experience using Member Connect, the site is best viewed on a display set to 1024x768. The following browsers also are recommended:
Windows XP or higher
- Internet Explorer (IE) 8+
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0
Macintosh OS 10.3 or higher
- Safari 1.3.2
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0
Access your accounts 24/7!